Tuesday, January 15, 2013

"MoBiLe" PhOnE...


Have u ever experienced this? :

Your hubby keeps callin you thru your "mobile" phone, but couldn't get thru to you because you didn't hear the ringing, because you've inadvertantly left your "mobile" phone inside the bedroom, while u 're in the living room...

And his messages went unnoticed because you were too busy with house chorus, or too busy blogging, or facebooking or whatever huhu...
So he got home feeling annoyed because his important messages went unread and his calls went unanswered, and that those lists of missed calls on your "mobile" phone from him went unreturned...
And he tried his best to hide his annoyance by putting a fake smile on his face hehe..
And you feel terribly guilty bout it...
And yet, can't help it, the same thing happens again, over and over again huhuhu...

I know, it's my fault!
The phone is "mobile", I should carry it with me everywhere I go, and I did take innitiatives like, I wore a top with a pocket, so I could put the phone in it, it worked out fine.. but then again, couldn't help it, I needed to charge it, and the charger was placed inside the bedroom... 
Errrr, bole terima ke alasan tu?

I had once took the charger and placed it on the living room table, but... Haaiiihhh, it went back to the bedroom... Huhu.. It's my fault jugak, tetibe nak charge phone masa nak tido huhu..

And, in the end, I wished for all the silly things like, they should have invented a solar phone which will be charged automatically, mmmmmm but then again my phone will be dead all the time during Winter :P
And I wished for a charger with a long wire so I could plug-in the charger, connect it to my phone, and put the phone in my pocket and drag the wire everywhere I go in the house yihaaaa!!
That way I won't miss a call!!
But, gile ape, trsadung pulak wire tu kat kaki Aleena or Fatini yg suke lari2 dlm rumah ni... ***sigh**
Nevertheless, Hubby said, I should take my mobile phone as seriously as my iPad or my Piano...
Then, it hits me!!
Maybe I would do that to iPhone 5, oooooopppppssssss!!!
Hehehe!! Just kidding!!
Errrrrrr..... Ke nanti ade parcel mystery lagi??? Hehehe..




1 comment:

sitiezahim said...

saya selalu kena situasi ni:
bila henpon depan mata, langsung tak berbunyi (mode baca:takde sapa sudi call)
bila henpon kena treasure hunt, masa tu lah ada miss call, ada mesej..hahaha

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...