Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day 26~~~ SoMeTHiNg OLd...





Salam...
I have nothing really really old with me here in Germany, but since the title is just something old, and it did not mention how old it should be, then I consider something from 8 years ago as something quite old? 
I have with me here my first pregnancy test; a first pregnancy test for a first pregnancy (",)
My sister gave me this kit, I told her my period was delayed by almost a week when she was about to go out shopping and she returned home with the test kit in her hand hehe.. so sweet of her..
She bought the good one so it could give me an accurate result and yes it was positive as expected and that was Afeef in my womb (",)

So I still keep it till today and every time I look at it,
I just...... smile... (",)

And also my first maternity card, owhh... those memories... 

And on the right, is our old photo together; me, hubby and little Afeef when he was about one week old..
mmmmmmmm...
Don't say anything...
I know I look 'gebu' hehehe!!

Oh we'll get a lil bit 'gebu' from time to time, it's part of Life... (oh excuses....)

Hey.... Life's Like That...

(",)




1 comment:

sitiezahim said...

ok ape..takde la gebu mana pon..hihihi

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...