Wednesday, January 30, 2013

HaPpy 5th BiRThDaY DEaResT FaTiNi... (",)


Today, 30th January, is Fatini's Birthday!
Yes, 5 Years Old....
5 Years of bitter-sweet moments together....
Bitter moments that made me realize ~~ How challenging motherhood is...
Sweet moments that made me realize ~~ Motherhood is the most beautiful, wonderful thing... 
Ever....

And yes, Fatini is so special in her own way... (",)



This photo was taken at Fatini's kindergarten today (",)
Geburtstag means, Birthday!!


There's not much to say...
Just a song that best describe how I'm feeling right now...
I played this song specially for my kids, wholeheartedly....

(With lyrics):



(Without lyrics):



"I wanna call the stars, down from the sky,
I wanna live a day that never dies,
I wanna change the world, only for you...
All the impossible, I wanna do.."
I wanna hold you close under the rain,
I wanna kiss your smile and feel the pain,
I know what's beautiful, looking at you,
I a world of a lies, you are the truth...
And baby, every time you touch me, 
I become a Hero,
I'll make you safe no matter where you are,
And bring you anything you ask for, 
Nothing is above me,
I'm shining like a candle in the dark,
When you tell me that you Love me...."

(",)


1 comment:

sitiezahim said...

eppi besday fatini..jgn nakal2 sangat ok..sikit2 buleh..hihihi

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...