Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Doctor in The House..



This book arrived yesterday, "A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE"... Hubby bought this book from Malaysia, and spent a few hundreds for the postage cost plus the price of the book itself..
Hehe.. I wrote before in 'Novelholic..is there such thing?' that hubby and I have got a totally different interest in reading materials, and see??? Am I rite?? This is the kind of reading materials he would loves to read, not just reading them, but he's got such passions for them which amazed me..
Also I wrote before in one of my entry, 'Nothing in Common..?' bout how different me and hubby is, this is one of it... perhaps, I should try reading this too.. maybe I'll love it.. maybe it's interesting once I get to know it... Like I said before, we have understood each other, and accepted each others liking and at the same time try to like it also, maybe I should try to like this kind of reading materials too.. after all, this is knowledge kan? hehehe..


6 comments:

sitiezahim said...

hadoi..migrain saya kalu baca buku2 ilmiah camni...hahaha

ummi_ziz said...

ish bestnya! jeles tau..sy pun suka baca psl dr Mahathir..may be i could get it one too..hihi

mommaholicSURI said...

600 pages kan? Terbaeklah.. hihi kat rumah Nuurill ada 4 lagi buku x baca. Adoiiii

Ida said...

kah kah kah !!!! kalau ko abis baca buku ni nana, aku belanja ko ape aje, ko cakap je ape ko nak :D

Miss Anna said...

Hajar: oooooo rupe2nye migrain la ek, patutla sy pun pening2 je bile bukak buku2 cam gini kikiki..



Izu: serius izu suke baca buku nih???!!! waaaaaaahh kagum! akak pulak nak buat2 suke hehehe..

Miss Anna said...

Nuurill: ye, buku nyer sungguuh tebal.. nuuril pun suke baca ek? hehe kagum. :D
akak yg housewife ni pun bnyk lg buku yg tak terbaca, apa lagi la nuriil yg kerja huhu..


Ida: kurang hasam ko.. aku akan tuntut janji ko nih wokeh!

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...