Monday, September 20, 2010

men are from Mars, woman are from Venus...

i've been reading this book for quite sometimes now, and i realized it is a very good book. i think all married couple should have at least one copy of this book and i strongly believe it can change our marriage life at least to certain extend. like now i understand why when often all i wanted was to share my feelings, my all day tiredness with the kids, and i just wanted to talk bout it, but my hubby would always offered me a solutions.. he would always tried to think of what we should do so things would be easier for me whereas all i wanted was just for him to lend me his ear.. i didn't want a solution coz taking care of the kids is suppose to be tiring hehe.. but because of the determination to offer a solution, man fail to listen to their partner because in their world, there is no such thing as "sharing our feelings" ... men don't like to reveal how they feel as much as they don't like to shed tears. so, all men has to do is listen and all woman has to do is not pushing him to talk when he seems edgy..

No comments:

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...