Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dream....


Since my father passed away about 3 months ago, I hardly dreamt of him... once or twice I did, but in the dream I couldn't see him clearly, but I knew he was there..
3 nights ago, I saw him clearly in my dream, with his typical 'Baju melayu (his favorite dark green)', 'kain pelikat', a 'kopiah' and a loaf of bread in his hand, the way he often looked like long ago, when he returned home from the Mosque..
I said long ago because, a few years before he'd passed away, he'd been unable to walk properly and been bedridden for almost 2 years..
So the last time I saw him the way he was in my dream, was in 2007..

In that dream, I saw him walking, I was watching him from afar, then suddenly something happened to him, an accident perhaps, wasn't sure what it was, but I knew he fell and hit his head hard on something, and even from afar, I could see his face, he was in pain, I was terrified and screamed so loud and was awaken by my own shock and fear of what could've happend to him in that dream..
I cried for a while and couldn't sleep afterwards...
Then, I started to wonder if the dream meant something or anything at all...
I made doa for him over and over again, I recited Al-Fatihah for him over and over again, and the whole day went on like that, while cooking, while cleaning the house, all I could think of, was him and the dream I had.. and he was my last thought before I dozed off that night..
And, surprisingly, I dreamt of him again that second night..
This time he was so near to me, facing me whilst smiling !!!
With the same 'kopiah' and 'baju melayu', but I couldn't see his 'kain pelikat' nor the bread... but he's smiling and held his hand out to me.. and I voluntarily hugged him, it felt so right, soooo good to be in his embrace and it felt sooooooo REAL, I could feel the fabric of his clothes on my cheek.. and I felt so relief for unknown reason...
Then it was over, and I was awaken from that dream, this time it wasn't from the fear but... Gladness..
I lie awake for a while, staring at the ceiling, and tears of gladness fell from my eyes..
I don't know if those dreams really mean anything at all, but at least, I saw him smile and I got the chance to hugg him even if it wasn't real...
May Allah bless him always...

And as a reminder, we must always always make doa for those we loved who'd already passed away, doa anak2 soleh tu antara yg tak putus... kita lah yg kena bantu mereka di sana...
No matter how busy, memadai lah dengan hanya sepotong Al-Fatihah..


Al-Fatihah juga utk sepupu hubby, arwah Mohd Faris Mohd Shuhaimi yang meninggal dunia tengah malam tadi akibat kemalangan jalan raya di Terengganu.. it was on the news..
Semoga di tempatkan di kalangan orang2 beriman dan semoga roh nya di cucuri rahmat..




No comments:

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...