Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Happy 8th Birthday My Afeef...



mmmmmmmmmm.... 
As usual, been missing for a while now... (",)
I'm back again, so much stories to tell, so little time..
Whatever it is, these past 3 weeks had been one of the most memorable ones in Deutschland, I'm truly thankful for everything that happened, I truly feel blessed, loved and haaaaaiiiiiihhhhh... indescribable (",)
Ok, let me just share a few interesting stories..
Let's begin with, Afeef's 8th Birthday...
Not much to tell, only that this time around, we didn't really celebrate, but we had more important people around to make the day more meaningful.. 
Well, my mother and my sister were here.. isn't that really something, I've had never before imagined to have them here with us in Deutschland... but, things happened unexpectedly, with God's will of course.. and I'm really really thankful!!

Ok, so back to Birthday story, I only baked these little cupcakes for him and his friends, they had a small celebration in school..




What I wanna share here is that, how special Afeef is...
He never gives me a hard time.. 
Since he was born, everything bout him was easy, and since little he's always been an obedient boy...
There were times when I've lost control of myself in dealing with stubborn Fatini, Afeef would always come to me and calmed me down.. he would take Fatini's hand and comfort her...
Oh my, sometimes I feel ashamed with myself, because he's more patience than me... 
I've learned a lot from this little boy..
I've been wondering, what makes every child so different from one another??
Why is Afeef obedient, and Fatini's soooo stubborn?
Why is Afeef so calm and easy to deal with whereas Fatini is totally the opposite???
Is it genetics??? Or the way we raised them??
But we've raised them both the same way..
So why why, why are they so different..??
Well.... 
I can't think of any better answer, it's just how I was when I was pregnant...
How much I've recited the Quran particularly Surah Yasin when I was pregnant with Afeef, how calm  and happy I was when I carried him in my womb, how ready I was to have him.. 
And with Fatini, things were different, I wasn't ready to have her, I was in so much stress to finish my Bachelor degree and I had a hard time dealing with my final year project's supervisor.. in short, I wasn't happy and most importantly, I've hardly spent my time reciting the Quran!! 
So, to everyone, never ever let a day goes by without reciting the Quran, at least one surah or one ayat..
And for pregnant mommies, you have to spend more times reciting the Quran...
No matter how busy, try your best, you have no idea just how huge the effects of reciting the Words of God on a developing fetus, especially when the mother herself recites it :)




See, he looks like a big and protective brother for his two little and notty sisters hehe..


And Fatini loves him so much...
Actually everyone loves Afeef (",)






Hmmmmmmmmm.... time does fly fast...
Can't believe he's 8 years old already...
Oh Allah, help us, and guide us in raising our children in the best way possible,..
My Afeef, may you grow up to be 'anak soleh' fiddunya wal akhirah... (",)


Ok, sedikit selingan hehehe...
Lama dah tak main piano, so here's a new one from me (",)
Sape yg suka Ungu tu, suka la ni heheheh!!!
Enjoy!!






1 comment:

sitiezahim said...

mmmm setiap budak mmg berbeza antara satu sama lain..asalkan mereka membesar dengan sihat dan selamat, jadi orang berguna, cukup bersyukur bagi kita kan..ps: saya dulu pon degil berbanding adik beradik yg lain, alhamdulillah mak sekolahkan saya dkt sekolah agama..so berubah la jugak sikit sebanyak..hehehehe

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...