Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Mr. Spray...... (",)



All the neighbors dislike him.. He sprays at almost everything, if he gets inside the house, the curtains and anything that stands (except human) would be his target. 
I think, me, hubby and the kids are the only people in this neighbourhood who still feed him...
Not because we are too kind, but it just feels wrong to let him starve and keeps 'meowing' for food.

There's a reason for every Allah's creation, just don't hate them....
We have had a lot of trouble dealing with Spray ourselves, his favourite target at our place is always the front door!!! Great isn't it??? :P
I've always noticed his urine there right at the entrance. Many times!! 
So, we have to wash it again and again and again.... Yeah yeah... If I were to succumb to my annoyance at his attitude here, I would have stopped feeding him long ago, like most of the neighbours.. By not feeding him, he wouldn't come to our place... Right?
But of course, it's not the right thing to do... There has to be other ways... 
As for me, I continue feeding him anyway, and sometimes I sat next to him and talked to him whilst stroking his back while he eats.
I told him, don't spray at the door anymore, be a good boy, (he's already a good one anyway, always let the females eat first then he would finished the left overs, sweet kan???) What a gentleman...

I told him also that he's not allowed inside the house, so don't even try to get inside ok hehehe..
And I also told him not to be so loud...
Spray is very noisy by the way hehehe!


Oh ya, wondering who Spray is???












Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..........






Amacam?? Hensem kan..... Hehe (",)

God is great, masyaAllah, for these past few days, he didn't spray at our front door anymore! 
Of course he sprayed at other places like the car tyre, the bumper, the wall, but he'd stopped spraying at the front door!!!! The most crucial place. I have this feelings that he understands what I'm saying haha :P
Ni yang makin sayang Spray nih hehe! 

Ok, till Later, actually I was supposed to write about our little open house last Saturday, one of the best event for me after almost 8 months in Malaysia, but I ended up writing about Spray instead!!! Hahahaha!!
Ok, till later, Assalamualaikum wbt.... (",)


"There is not an animal (that lives) on the earth, nor a being that flies on its wings, but (forms part of) communities like you. Nothing have we omitted from the Book, and they (all) shall be gathered to their Lord in the end."  (Quran 6:38)






Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...