Tuesday, August 12, 2014

My Neighbour (",)


Assalamualaikum wbt....

Tu diaa.......

A kind next door neighbour gave me this today.... Alhamdulillah.... (",)




The thing is, This is the third time that I received something from a neighbour,  twice from a different one. 
And I've never given them anything in return... Yeah yeah how terrible... 
My lame excuse was always:
I was still in a period of adjustment, and because of that I wasn't in the mood to cook anything special....
Mmmmmmmm.... Is that logical enough??.

Here's the reality: 
I'm blessed with a wonderful neighbours but, I've failed to appreciate them, and I've failed to show gratitude for their existence in my life. Fuhhhhhhhhh...


Ok, I hate to admit the truth, I used to be someone who loved to live in my own world, since I was a little girl I just never liked socializing!!! 

But........ All that have changed while I was in Germany... I've learned to appreciate friends and people around me.... I began to enjoy cooking, and having people over at our place was one of the most looked forward to event!

But..... everything's changed again once we got back here, in Malaysia... 

I began to isolate myself again, maybe because I've missed my life in Germany so much, that I got carried away, thinking that I could never have again what I had in Germany..... 

And everything's changed again recently (after Ramadhan's over to be exact) hehehe.... 

I'm now beginning to enjoy all these again!!!! Both attending and organizing an open house!!!
And also socializing and making new friends!!



I guess, it's never too late to change...... ;)
And Allah will always help those who helped themselves. 


"Serve Allah, and join not any partners with Him and do good- To parents, kinsfolk, orphans, those in need, neighbours who are near, neighbours who are strangers, the Companion by your side, the way-farer (ye meet), And what your right hands possess. For Allah love not the arrogant, the vainglorious "
(An-Nisa: 36)



Till Later, Assalamualaikum wbt....

Ps: Love your neighbour (",)







No comments:

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...