Saturday, March 12, 2016

Hi hi bye bye..

Assalamualaikum wbt...

Oh my...
It's been too long isn't it?

Nevertheless, I always miss writing here..
I don't know why and when I stopped writing? 

What brought me here then? 

A few weeks ago, I caught my 8 year old daughter, Fatini, quietly reading my blog! 
She seemed like she really enjoyed it. It made me think that I should, and I really should continue to write here for them, for the kids...
Besides, I really love writing on my blog!

Ok, so what have I skipped writing here?
A LOT!

But, I'm not going to write all those rotten stories, i'm going to start all over...
Oh my, you know what? 
Those images keep appearing in my head since I started writing just now. 
Those images, those stores I used to go to, those flowers, bare trees, dried leaves scattered all over the road, the sidewalk, those things I used to buy, those moments, it keeps lingering in my mind, even now, yes right now!
This blog really is a diary, not so much of a personal diary, but it is a diary...
Writing here is like going down the memory lane... I haven't even started reading it yet, already a lot of memories came flooding in haha!
It hurts, really...
I mean, it made me smile, but it hurts at the same time..
You know, it's like falling in love with someone who you can't have. hihi 💔💔💔


I'm babbling right?

Ok, so, enough for today, it's time to sleep.. 
hey it's 1.24am!
💤💤💤💤💤

I'll write again later, inn shaa Allah....
bye and Salam...



No comments:

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...