Sunday, November 23, 2014

Assalamualaikum wbt...

It's been a while....
Nevertheless, it's been almost a year now since the day we left Deutschland for good...
***sigh***** sedar tak sedar kan....

Yess, I still miss DE, but of course time has healed my wounded heart, and I've moved on with renewed hopes and determinations...
 Life in DE was just a memory now, precious memories to be kept and sealed safely in my heart. 


In this one year, a lot have happened, a lot I've learned, I've met new and interesting people, made lots of new friends and I enjoy my life here and I've made lots of changes too......
I don't know how to describe how I feel, but all I can say is that:
 We can always change our life for the bertter, no matter how difficult it might seemed at first. And Allah is always there to help.... 


Anyway, 6th November 2014 was Afeef's 10th Birthday!!!
Alhamdulillah, 10 years on earth... 
This year's celebration, he invited over a few of his close friends. And I prepared a simple dish for them, it was perhaps the simplest birthday celebration we've ever had in his 10 years of life, but it was one of the most meaningful one :) 

Happy to serve the kids!! 


It's wonderful how everywhere he goes, Afeef is always surrounded with people who love him so much... That made him in turn a Loving person :)










This year's Birthday, I told him not to expect or hope or ask for a Birthday gift from anyone, not his family, friends or any other. 
Instead, I asked him to express his gratitude to Allah SWT for Allah has allowed him to still breath on this earth, granted him with lots of good and wonderful things one could have in his life. 
No matter how many steps he has left in his journey of life, my doa is always always with him... 
May he succeed fid dunya wal akhirah.... Amin....


~~~ We write our own destiny, but don't forget that it is Him who have the power to move our pen. 
Therefore, write our life in the name of Allah SWT.... 




No comments:

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...