Saturday, July 26, 2014

Aidilfitri in Malaysia laaaaaaa... Hoooooray!

Ok, I'm now at my Kampung :D
We are at my mom's house! Hoooooraaay!

So we sang, "Balik kampung oooo ooo ooo balik kampung!"

Oh, what a nikmat to be able to celebrate this year's Eid with my beloved family. After 4 years of Eid with no family members around, I must say, this year's Eid I feel overly excited! 

But the best part was, if before this I've always received a Christmas card from my kids, but this year, for the first time, I received a lovely Hari Raya Card! 






Haaaaaaaa nice kan? 
Fatini gave me this card! :)

She said the lady in this card is me. So I asked, "How come only mama in this card?"

She said: "Sebab sayang mama sangat laaaa!....." (because she loves me so much!)

Awwwwwwwwwww so sweet!!!!

Ok, I was touched, just simple words but I knew she meant it and I knew it was a genuine statement from a six years old. No bodek okay! Hehe..


Afeef made no card for me, (it's ok, I understand, art is not his thing :P) but, he already gave me lots and lots of gifts, his genorousity to donate some of his savings to the orphans, his good exam results that surprised me and his teachers, the compliments  I've received about him from his teacher at parent-teacher meeting 5 days ago, were enough to make me the happiest mother on earth!!

Alhamdulillah.. 

"Which favors of your Lord would you deny?"  (Ar-Rahman: 13,16,18......)

Lastly, Ramadhan is over sob sob sob :'(
I'm sad, but hopefully I've done my best for this year's Ramadhan and I'm ready to let it go... 
Hoping and hoping and hoping to meet Ramadhan again next year insyaAllah :')

To all, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin (",)

May Allah bless!!!!









No comments:

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...