Friday, January 24, 2014

It's been 10 years!

Assalamualaikum wbt...

Happy anniversary to hubby and me... 
Been too busy for the past few weeks, I've almost forgotten this important date!

It's been 10 years, today is our tenth anniversary, we went out celebrating a little achievement Afeef had done in school, but I totally forgot that it's our anniversary!!! .... Silly me, I guess i've lost track of time.. Haaaaiiihhh... Hehe

Hey, don't blame me, I'm a busy house wife :P

Nevertheless, it is our anniversary, alhamdulillah, ten years of marriage, with ups and downs that only made us mature and stronger...

And, it is our first anniversary in Malaysia after 4 years....

In our new Home... :)

May Allah give us happiness and guide us through fid dunya wal akhirah ;)





No comments:

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...