Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Especially For You...


When I was a kid, my mom used to asked me to play this song, Unchained Melody, the original singer was the Righteous Brothers, but now this song is sung by many other singers, including Gareth Gates..
Mom would say to me,
"Kak na (haha that is how I'm called at home), mainkan lagu mak..."
And I would play this song for her over and over again and I enjoyed it so much.. I too really love this song.. a few weeks ago when I was on the phone with my mom, I told her bout my new piano, and she immediately asked me to play this song again haha.. It didn't take me long to recall this song again, within one day I could play it all over again, that's because I played it millions of times when I was a kid hehe..
So, to my sisters, please whenever you guys are free, play this video for mom...
Specially untuk mak tersayang..





This song, which I don't know what the title is, also used to be one of the song that mom would asked me to play.. it's still in my head hehe..
Sorry for all mistakes because I just started playing it today.. x sempat nak polish huhu..
Hopefully mom loves it :)




Encik Hubby pun dah request lagu ni hehe...


4 comments:

sitiezahim said...

amboi2 ramai peminat nampak..hihi

iu rf said...

waa.... beshnyee... terrer main piano.. sy pn suka main.. tp x reti nk main.. ayah sy suka main piano kt rumah.. tp anak2 dia sorang pn xde yg ade gen pandai main piano.. kalau kak na dkt...leh minta kak na jd sifu sy....heheheh

Miss Anna said...

Hajar: hehe bole la saya mula buat kelab peminat ni hahaha..


Ayu: waaa ayah ayu pandai main piano?? best nyer!! bole la blajar dgn ayah.. iye la, kalau kita dekat, bole je akak jadi sifu hehe wlupun diri sendiri blom pandai mana heheh.. akak rase nak anta Fatini belajar main piano nanti, sbb die je pun yg nampak minat sgt :)

iu rf said...

ayah je yg pandai main.. anak nye.minat tp blom spmt belajar.. request kt hb kt mesia ni..kunun nk g kelas piano... skali dia reply.. baik g kls agama ke..drp kelas piona..ke ape2..huhuhu..tp mmg sgt minat nk main pianoooo....huhuhuhu... fatini jd cam mama ye...ehehehe

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...