Friday, October 18, 2013

Moments.....(",)


Assalamualaikum wbt....

What's new?

We are going to leave Germany for good soon, insyaAllah this December, and guess what??!!
I can't wait! Very very excited, which is unlike me, who loves life in Germany so much...
I just wanna be positiv in everything, and appreciate all that Allah has given me and us!!
And, coincidently, Mike and Mara are leaving too...
Before us!!
So, we had dinner together last Tuesday at their place, so as to celebrate our remaining few days together. 


The kids was sooooooo excited, they love Mike soooo much..
Fatini prepared a drawing of Mike and Mara, but unfortunately I forgot to snap the pic!
Silly me... Hehe..



Haaaaaaaaaa there the lovely dinner!!!
Eh, lemang kah itew?
Ahah, yes it is 'lemang' and 'rendang' I prepared earlier for Aidiladha celebration :)

Mara had made a lovely Puerto Rican dish which I loved! 
And again, I forgot to snap.....



Taaaddaaaaaaaaa..... The lovely couple...
The lovely, sweet, romantic couple, they just got married a few weeks ago.
And they promised to visit us in Malaysia later, and I hope to see Mike and Mara junior by then... Hehe..



Desert time! Seriously, one of the best caramel pudding I've ever tasted.... I'm not a caramel pudding fan, but this one is an exceptional.... What a good cook she is.. :) and the kids loved the pudding too..



After dinner's over, the kids had a blast playing with Mike... Mike would always always entertain them anywhere, everywhere.... The kids just love him.. It's kinda sad that we have to go on our own separate ways... :( 
I wish we could be neighbors longer....



Part of Life ~~ Meet and Depart...
But memories of these will remain...
And most importantly, I'd learnt valuable lessons from each and everyone I've met here, they have filled some missing puzzles of my life and added colors to it, and I'm glad!!
Alhamdulillah...


Ps: There's a lot I wanna share, but I hardly have the time to write...
InsyaAllah I'll write about our trip to one of the biggest International Book fair last Sunday, where we met many Malaysian, where the most terrifying experience happened to me the same day, (I've lost Aleena huhu)..... 
That is a long story, I'll write about that later, right now, I have a headache... 
Dapat daging kambing kurban sebesar peha Aleena hehe, eh, ke lagi besar dari peha Aleena?
Pekena sup kambing sepanjang hari, mana tak pening hehe.. 



Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa tu dia..... 
Syukur Alhamdulillah... (",)

Till later, Assalamualaikum... (",)




3 comments:

Mrs.NZ said...

tudiaa..besarnya daging korban. Hehe! Sedap tu. :)

Aleena hilang?ish2 cane tu..nanti cerita tau.Mama Aleena mesti panic habis.

Ohh Mike dah jumpa his soulmate ke?Lama tak singgah mesti kak Nana ada cerita ni psl diorang.Btw,rumah dia cantik.Mesti rumah akak pun camni gak pattern.Ala,sedih gak baca bila semua dah nak balik. Kak Izu pun sama.

sitiezahim said...

lawanya umah mike.. hehehe

iu rf said...

like! =D

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...