Saturday, April 13, 2013

Spring Holiday part2


Salam.....
I have so many things to write and share here but I just have no time...
Don't tell me housewives have lots of time, don't tell me housewives have nothing to do at home!
There are lots and lots of things to do, that I wish I just have more time in one day!!

errrrrr.... hubby always says that we don't actually 'Have no time'.....
It's how we managed the times we have... Agree????
mmmmm.... btol la tu.... hehe
I have to work smart, think smart and waste no time....


So, a little update about my previous entry ~~Spring Holiday.

After we left Izu's house, we went to central London, the Malaysian Embassy specifically... hubby went there to renew his passport. Afterwards, we had our lunch at Hyde Park London, Nasik lemak yang Malaysian habis hehe and mee goreng...





At Hyde Park, London (",)

After that, we went to Malaysian Hall, solat Zuhur and Asar sambil Afeef pekena nasik sepinggan lagi haha!

Then, we went to Tower Bridge...
Glad that we finally made it here, the last time we were in London, we'd made a mistake and ended up in London bridge instead of Tower Bridge.. hehe...
And of course the view at night was even more mesmerizing I supposed (",)




Thank God the kids were all so strong and supportive and energetics... we didn't even have a stroller with us.. We just have each other to keep us stronger and a spirit so huge to meet my mom, my sister, my niece and my new niece!!!!!!
Seriously, I felt like flying straight to my sister's house!!!

Our train to Loughborough UK was due at 10 pm that night, so the plan was to wait at the train station until 10pm and get the kids something ( I bought them magazines and something for them to play with) to keep them awake. Can't afford to let them sleep before we get on the train because we didn't have a stroller with us!!
And 10pm in UK was 11pm in Germany!! Far past their bedtime!! 
But Alhamdulillah, everything went as planned (",)
It was a long day, but they were all so strong... Thank you so much, Afeef, Fatini, Aleena, for making it easy for mama and papa.. (",)




So, the moment we got on the train and settled in our seats, they were all in ~~Lalala Land~~
 hehehe...
Tengok Fatini tu sampai mengalir air liur basi hahahah!

I on the other hand couldn't sleep at all, was so excited to meet mom and adik and new baby, so I spent the time chatting with hubby and reading (",)
Adohai, while writing all these, all the feelings came back to me, mmmmmm...
There this warm feelings inside and excitement I couldn't describe... I long for that feeling again (",)

At about 12am UK time, we reached Louborough UK, where my sister's hubby waited for us. I woke Afeef up, and Hubby had to carry Fatini and I had to carry Aleena, tapi x pe, it was just a short walk before we got on the car.
It was just a few minutes drive.
And then there we were, at my sister's home, they were all still awake and waiting for us even though it's very late!!
Oh..... I miss those moments....


So, lets just make it short, among the few interesting events while we were in UK:

A trip to Manchester, UK.....





First stop, a friend's house in Manchester...





Then, Manchester United Football Club....
Where my mom initially wasn't so interested to go, but......


End up buying most hehehe...



Eh??...



My mom khusyuk memilih hehehe..




Dan jugak makan2 di Manchester, 'Mandi Rice'...





The next day, we went to Stonehenge...



Errrrrrr.....

Rezeki cik Aleena, jumpa Teletubbies kat Carboot dengan harga 50sen hehehe...
I've been searching for Teletubbies for Aleena coz she loves it so much, but never found one in Germany.. kalau ada pun, mesti mahal..
So, memang rezeki dia lah, hepi tak terkata, mama pun hepi jugak hehe..




She carries it it with here anywhere she goes (",)


Then Carboot, my sister and her hubby took us there...



Dan inilah hasil nya...... hahaha!!!
Just imagine ok camne kitorang hangkut bawak balik hehe...
Kuda besar dapat free, kuda kecik 2pound + hadiah buku2... 
Dan ada lagi barang2 dan buku2 from previous Carboot hehehe...

Most books 20pence each, ya Allah Heaven for book lovers!!!
Kalau ikut hati macam2 buku lagi nak beli, tapi tatau camana nak angkut balik German je...




Ade jugak basikal Barbie, cantik!!! Siap dengan carrier kat belakang, dan bag Barbie kat depan, 10pound je!! Tu pun bila kitorang cam x nak beli dia nak offer turun harga lagi!
Rasa cam nak cakap, 
"Oh we definitely think 10pound is cheap enough and we definitely wanna grab it even if you don't reduce the price, but we can't because we don't know how to 'angkut' it" heheheh...

Kalau Flohmarkt sini, basikal cantik camtu mesti at least 30euro!!!

Fatini pun menangis2 nak beli jugak, kalau lah kami memang penduduk UK memang dah beli tau .. tapi apekan daya kan...

Memang nikmat lah dok UK ni.. 
Ape pun, bersyukur dengan ape yang ada... (",)
Alhamdulillah diberi peluang merasa semua ni, dan dapat jugak carik buku English banyak2 for the kids and myself too...





Rezeki Nadrah, kuda2 ni kami tinggal aje (",) 


There's more stories actually, later I'll update insyaAllah...



The kids were having a great time... (",)
Playground only a few steps away from my sister's home. 


***sigh****

I miss those moments.... 
Terribly....


Lastly....


A Piano cover by me, 
This time I dedicate this specially for those who will be getting married soon (",)

~~Impian Kasih, InTeam Sentimental version~~~




Used to love this song so much, and still love it very much...
Lovely (",)

Enjoy!

Till later, Salam....




3 comments:

ishamizu said...

Salam kak Nana!

Haha bestkan carboot! Mmg murah2 mana nk dpt buku 20pence each kan? Sbb tu la izu suka beli buku n toys kt carboot. Bbaloi2..ni mst balik German bwk extra luggage kan? Hehe..nway glad u enjoyed ur Holiday with ur loves one in the UK..:)

sitiezahim said...

hahaha part paling syok bila makcik tamo pegi tapi dia beli paling banyak..saaaamaaaa dengan emak saya...wah wah mmg boleh geng la itu makcik dua orang..hihihi

Miss Anna said...

ye izu, extra luggage!! satu luggage penuh dgn buku2 je.. nak terpengsan masa angkut balik german hehe..

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...