Thursday, March 7, 2013

Quick Update... (",)


Salam...
I know I'm supposed to be updating about rotten stories, but... that can be delayed...
They were already rotten anyway hehehe!

Ok, just a quick update....
Rite now I'm in an exhilarating mood.. yihaaaa...
I just got a new niece, which I'll be meeting soon!! InsyaAllah..

Ok, enough of that, what I wanna share here is, Fatini's progress so far...


She did a good job in Mathematics, I explained to her once and then she did everything herself... I prepared Smarties candies for her to use for counting, but she prefers mental calculation!
The best part is, her enthusiasms in learning, everytime she's so excited to do some Maths and some reading..
Her usual words everyday, "mama, jangan lupa hari ni baca Read Easy!"
So mama tak boleh lupe okeh!! 
Bukan dia nak buat2 lupe ke ape, dia lagi ingatkan mama hehe..
 "Things are hard before they're easy..."
Fatini had always given me a hard time when she was small, now she makes everything easy for me.. alhamdulillah.. (",)



Now she's able to read text like above (",)
I know I know, kids her age in Malaysia are also able to read this even better, but, it's just something special and different when it's entirely my own effort... 
I feel like I've just succeeded in something... hmmm...



And yesterday she did this (pic above)... 
Satu je salah, ok la kan hehe.. So proud of her. She calculated it all mentally (",)



Haaaaaaa melukis pun terer! Ade sama la kan? Hehe..





Mmmmmmmm... Always talked about Fatini's progress, how bout Afeef? 
 Afeef not as fast as Fatini, and not as much enthusiasms as Fatini, but at least he enjoys reading this book now. Baby Blues deutsch version. This book really is funny, I highly recommend this book for those wants to encourage your kids to read. They have English version in Malaysia. 
I remember my late father, in his effort to make us all love reading, he would buy us whatever books we liked regardless, as long as we read!
Including comic book macam Baby Blues ni lah..
Though mom disagreed sometimes because mom always preferred us reading educational materials..
But I think, being a parent myself now, what my late father did was right, it's important for the kids to find reading enjoyable.. once they enjoyed it, they will start looking for more..

And most importantly, like I said before, if you want your kids to eat vegetables, you have to start with yourself first and same goes here, if you want your kids to love and enjoy reading, 
START WITH YOURSELF!

:
:
:
:






Mmmmmmm... same goes, if mama loves to beautify herself, then like mother like daughter laaaa hehe..
  Rambut yang mendapat pujian setiap hari dari cikgu2 Kindergarten.. Ade sape2 berkenan? Hehe.... 


Lastly, gambar selingan...
Just got the Fasching photos @Kindergarten yesterday...

Fatini and friends and some of her teachers.. 


Fatini jeling ape ler tu hehe.. spoil gambar...


Ok, that's all for today, till later....
Salam..
(",)




2 comments:

ishamizu said...

Good job Fatini! N to mama as well! Bestkan kak Nana tgk progress ank2.. Rasa puas. :) nway kak Nana beli read easy book tu kt mana? Pos dr msia ke? :)

sitiezahim said...

ok la saya rasa fatini dah bersedia untuk menghadapi cabaran di msia..hehe..gut gemacht fatini..:D

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...