Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Truly touched...

Haven't had the time to write, but i'm determined now to write a story between me and my son afeef, it happened just a few days ago.. it's a fasting month (Ramadhan), and u know how it's like during fasting month, any food commercial will make your mouth water. so, i was watching tv, and saw this commercial bout a really delicious choc ice-cream sold in every supermarket here in germany. so i said " mmmm, sedapnye, mama teringin la nak makan ni, nanti nak beli la"... then afeef cakap, " ye mama teringin? bile mama nak pegi beli? jom la pegi kedai skrg?" so i said to him, " susah la nak kuar skrg, nak bwk aleena lg, fatini lg, nnt la.."
and he said, anxiously this time "tapi mama teringin kan?" hahahah he is always so concern bout me.

the next day, he went to the shop with azmir (my hubby), and when he'd gotten home he excitedly saying "mama afeef ade beli hadiah utk mama!!".. Fully aware of my son's excitements over almost everything, i replied indifferently "oh ye ke, thank you afeef".. funny i didn't even take him seriously and i wasn't even looking at him, i was preparing the dishes for iftar, ...then to my surprise, he showed me the choc ice-cream i wanted. his eyes were gleaming with sincerity and satisfaction, oh my god, i was temporarily speechless and i immediately hugged him and said "thank you afeef, thank you afeef..." over and over again... i was so close to tears, and the feeling was overwhelming.. i know this may sound like nothing to some people, but it means a lot to me.. i mean, how many six year old would remember his mom's favorite food and wuld buy them for her?? that means he cared bout me. not just that, i myself didn't even remember that i wanted that choc ice-cream in the first place, but he did. you see, children have their own way of showing their concerns and love towards their parents.. they love us genuinely, and they will never betray us nor hurt our feelings.. i adore my son so much and i think he is amazing in his own way, and i'm truly thankful for having him in my life..

if u treat your children nicely, they will treat u nice in return. if u give them respect and love, they will give u respects and love in return, if you yell at them, then they will yell at you. a very simple rule to follow but yet many fail...

No comments:

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...