Friday, December 27, 2019

The best moment by far...

This was in March 2017. This was by far the best experience I had since the day we got back to Malaysia.
It's our first own home!!!!
The best part was setting it up, decorating it, there was this feeling, warm feeling, excitement that still lingers till today.. oh I love it so much...


This is part of the kitchen, I love the long window..


That door leads to the downstairs bathroom located in the kitchen...


We often came here before it was fully ready, checking it out, dreaming and planning on how to design the kitchen πŸ˜…


This is the living room area...


We got a corner lot, so we have more windows and the house is really bright... πŸ˜ƒ


That door leads to the kitchen.
And next to the door on the right is the dining area. 


Tadaaaa... 
This was when all the wiring work had just completed. The furniture arrived earlier than expected and we had tu put them all aside for all the wiring work to be completed.



Hmmmmm.... This is the dining area.
I chosed this pendant light!
It transmits three different lighting, white light, yellow light and a mixture of white and yellow light..
It's really lovely!
I fell in love with it at first sight!!! 😍
And please note, if you notice that curtain, I was the one who made that curtain hihi..
No bluffing, I sew them myself!
Ok, not that I want to show off or anything, but, yeah I'm quite proud of all the things I made myself 😁


There the first step of setting up the dining area. 
That's hubby, patiently applying the wall paper. It's not an easy job really, Oh I'm so proud of hubby, I can really rely on him..
He did a great job!! 😘 


Tadaaaaa....!!!
This is the final results of the dining room...
Nice huh?
Alhamdulillah, we wouldn't have made it this nice and this satisfying without the blessings and wills of Allah SWT...


The piano area. πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
Please don't mind the rolled carpet there πŸ˜…


There the living room...
As you see, we have no TV, so the wall remain empty as if something is missing, but it's ok, as long as we don't lose our time watching too much TV... πŸ₯΄


Ok, this is what my mother used to call a spoiler of the house. You see, the area underneath the staircase used to be a mess!!!
My mom said it really spoils the beauty of the whole house.!
And it remained the way it was until quite recently...

 
 Just about a few months ago, we called the person incharged in cabinet making, and he built this beauty... masyaAllah, now the house is perfect, alhamdulillah... ❤❤❤


Nice huh?


This is the kitchen decorating in progress...


This is the dry kitchen...


This is the wet kitchen and I decided on having one mini bar in the kitchen so I can lepak there with hubby in the morning when all the kids have gone to school..
It's important to have a table like this in the kitchen as we mothers would probably spend most of our times in the kitchen...
Mmmm right??




This is how the mini bar area looks like today. I put some artificial plants there to make it looks more lovely... 
Planning on having a small TV there, to be hanged on the wall just below the clock.
 My own personal TV, a smart TV that only allows You Tube.
The purpose is only to watch ceramah 😁
Nice idea huh?


Ok, I'm not gonna share how the whole second floor looks like, let me just share how the girl's room looks like because actually I wanna show you what a nice bunk bed we have here.
Well yeah, they ended up sleeping together on the bottom bed nowadays. Fatini was the one overly excited about the bunk bed at first that she enthusiastically wanted to sleep on the upper bed. 
Yeah that happened for a while anyway, then she started losing interest on the upper bed and started sleeping on the lower bed instead together with Aleena... 
So now, the upper bed remain empty.... 


Ahah... in case you are wondering what this is, this is the garden ofcourse!
We got corner lot, so we have quite a huge garden. Enough for me anyway...
We now have papaya, mango and mulberry trees which started producing fruits quite generously these past few months 😌
Alhamdulillah..


So, those were photos from a few years back. Now after a lil bit of rearrangement, and some addition of new stuffs, the interior looks slightly different i guess...


I added a new matching carpet in the living room...
It appears more lovely right?


Still, no TV after 3 years here...
Strictly NO TV!!!


I added a new matching carpet at the piano area too...
It's a furry carpet hihi...


Mmmm.... something is missing here...
I think this area needs a coffee table right???
Ok, that would be next on my list innshaAllahπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°


Ok, now that we have a comfortable home, alhamdulillah, so what are we gonna do with it? 
Let's make something beneficial out of it..
Aaaaahhh yes, I had organized many usrah sessions here.
There in the above picture, are all my usrah group members, they are my neighbours, there are more of them actually, but some are not present hihi...
Yeah alhamdulillah, there are many housewives in my neighborhood πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°


And, not just usrah, I have another group of Quran class, there at the end of the table is my Quran teacher. We call her kak Rozeta. We meet regularly, once a week for Quran lesson, and most of the time, the class is held at kak Rozeta's place.
Sometimes, we have the class at my place. 😍😍😍
That's one of the purpose of having a comfortable home right?


And also, there was one Ramadhan, probably last year's Ramadhan, hubby invited his students for an iftar at our place.
Alhamdulillah...
Memorable moment... 😚


And also, Fatini's friends often came over too... I conducted a class for them once a week, I taught them English, Maths and Science. 
May Allah grant me perseverance and determination to keep doing good deeds and to keep seeking knowledge ameen...
Alhamdulillah for everything
 πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
The key to happiness is to make other people happy 😘
As a conclusion, moving into our own home was one of the best thing that had happened since the day we got back to Malaysia.
It's even better than our life in Deutschland, though I still miss DE sometimes, some moments were just unforgettable and will remain as it is, safely lock in my heart forever and ever.... hihi
Till later, salam...
❤❤❤


No comments:

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...